Harris Inground VS Variable Speed Pool Pump
This variable speed pump is designed to operate your swimming pool filtration system as well as your spa, waterfall, cleaner, heater, salt chlorine system and other water applications. Using the control panel, you can run your pump on one of three scheduled programs:
- Regular mode: use three quick start button ECO (1500RPM)/CLEAN(2400RPM)/BOOST(3250RPM), and then adjust the pump to run at the speeds you selected
- Mode 1: 16 hours for each clean cycle.
- Mode 2: 24 hours for each clean cycle
The control panel also has LED indicators for speed as well as alarm indicators and error messages to warn the user against under and over voltage, high temperature, over current and freeze protection.
- Volt: 230V
- Pipe Size: 2"
- Frequeny: 50/60Hz
- Amp: 0.7~9.5
- RPM: 1000-3450
- Install pump on firm, level base or pad
- Fasten the pump using screws or bolts to reduce vibration & stress on pipes or hose joints
- Ground and bond the pool pump motor before connecting to electrical power supply
- Do NOT ground pool pump to gas supply line